Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New "City"

After moving to the Cleveland area on Monday (thanks to Mom & Dad for their help transporting and organizing my stuff!), I think I finally feel settled. I'm still working on finding places to put all of my things in my little "apartment," but it's starting to feel like I actually live here. 

I'm not actually in the city of Cleveland, but I do plan on taking a trip in tomorrow to check out my daily commute before I actually need to do it to get to work. I'm also looking into the option of checking out the West Side Market on Friday. I've been there once before, and let's just say, I already know it's AMAZING. (Check it out yourself - http://www.westsidemarket.org/).

I set up a little office area today so I can focus on studying and doing work without sitting in my bed (which is not a productive place to focus on studying). I plan on posting pictures of my apartment later with the changes I made, but I want to finish putting away my last few things first. I'll keep you all posted on how my life keeps going in Cleveland :)

1 comment: